Features: White Bathing Suits by Rosegal

11.7.17



It's summer time!

I have tried to go a little lighter on this feature. I have picked a bunch of white bathing suitfrom Rosegal that could be perfect for these summer days. Some of them are more elegant and feminine, while some have an edgy cut to them. I like all of them, but I would still feel weird if I would have to put them on (maybe cause it's so hard for me to get a tan?)

Rosegal have special discounts if you are interested check them out here. Scroll down for a special discount!

MY PICKS: 






***

Special Promotion: 

You want some new clothes, why not taking a look over here?
Summer sales ongoing, all from 33% off. Use code RGEN for another 10% off! Time for a new outfit!
Surprise code: RGEN

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comment